Monday, August 16, 2010

I See Red Lights

Originally written February 23, 2007

I am a typical women side seat driver. I have been working on staying mum, but the other day I just couldn't help myself.

"Stop! Stop! X-Beau, Brakes!" Then a thump thump.

She was blond and young, wearing a blue jogging suite. Both left tires rolled right over the length of her body. X-Beau pulled through the intersection and over to the side of the road. We get out and by the time we get to her, she is standing up. Her father is there, comforting her, but she doesn't look hurt. I glance back to the truck, just in time to see an X-Beau look-a-like (except in a tie die shirt?), trying to steal the truck. X-Beau left the doors open, the truck is still running. Just as X-Beau starts a confrontation with the thief I find myself laying in bed in the dark.

________

So far I haven't found any good interpretations for this dream, I'm still working on it though.

What do you think it means?

No comments:

Post a Comment